Mobility Partners Inc. respects the privacy of their customers and is committed to protecting their personal information. Our policy is based and complies with Canada’s Personal Information and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
The purpose of this policy is to set out the rules we follow when we collect, retain, use or disclose personal information.
- We will only collect personal information that is needed in performing our duties as authorized by an employer when managing the relocation of an employee to a new location. In dealings directly with an individual utilizing our relocation service, we will only collect personal information which is required to fulfill the duties for which we are hired to deliver and with their consent.
- We do not disclose personal information to any organization or person other than a specific relocation supplier for the purpose of performing their assigned task related to relocation.
- We will only ask a supplier to contact a customer, when we have the consent of our customer and at a time and place that is convenient to the customer.
- We will not disclose personal information to any unrelated third parties.
- Once we have completed a customer transaction(s), this file is removed from our database and stored in a safe place. We only retain information necessary for industry and government regulatory bodies.
- Mobility Partners is responsible for information under its control and has designated an individual who is accountable for the organizations compliance
For more information, please e-mail us at email@example.com