TURNING DREAMS INTO REALITY
The single most important issue in relocating a foreign worker is the transferee’s immigration status. Without securing the correct immigration status for a foreign worker, no company can transfer or recruit the talent it needs from abroad. Mobility Partners offers a solution by partnering with a leading Canadian immigration law firm offering a full spectrum of immigration services relating to employee relocations.
Our immigration services include:
- Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIAs)
- Global Talent Stream Applications
- All forms of Permanent Residence Applications
- LMIA-Exempt Work Permits, including:
- Intra-Company ransfers
- Professionals pursuant to various free trade agreements, such as:
- GATS (General Agreement on Trade in Services), and
- CETA (Canada-European Union Free Trade Agreement)
- Resolution of Inadmissibility Issues
- Support for Employee Family Members
- Business Travel
With years of experience and expertise, our legal team can support any and all of your immigration requirements by working with both the employer and employee to ensure that each matter is concluded to the satisfaction of all.
Our immigration solution package complements our Canadian Destination Services Package with a full array of services ranging from corporate travel, temporary housing, city orientations, home search assistance, household goods moving, settling-in services, language and cultural training. We are here to make life easier for the corporation and the employee and their family.
MPI’s immigration service is available as a stand-alone service or as part of our immigration program available to employees.
Request a Callback
Fill in the form below to request a callback to discuss your needs.
Visit our Contact page to request a quote or to learn more about our services.